|Sample from my class, African Influences: Textile Inspirations featuring some Roy G Biv colors|
Hope you will join Jennifer Coyne Qudeen and me in the Searching for Roy G Biv (or RedOrangeYellow Green BlueIndigoViolet) Challenge. Here's what we've come up with:
1. The Challenge will take place the 3rd Thursday each month, starting this month on May 17th.
2. We will work on one color per month starting this month with Red and working through the spectrum.
3. After working through the color spectrum we will consider adding a month to explore white and another month to explore black.
4. Participants can post up to 5 photos of that month's color.
5. If you let us know that you're participating we will link to your blog.
6. We ask that you invite others to participate.
I will have a little reminder in my post about a week before each Challenge date. So get your cameras ready or your paint brushes, dyes, threads or other media of choice and join us!
Now off to visit my son...can't wait to see him!