Here are some excuses...
1. Son is home for spring break.
2. I've been writing up the handouts for two new classes.
3. I've been figuring out how I want to teach one of those classes.
4. I've been in the studio painting and printing (yay!)
5. I've been watching Project Runway (at least last night)
Here's what's been happening in the studio. I decided to put together a few more samples for my Beyond the Potato Print class which is this Sunday.
|Carrot and turnips.|
|Lemon, carrot and grapefruit.|
|Lentils, carrots, green pepper, pear and apple.|
I was really having some fun. Wish I'd had more time to explore this week...so many possibilities!
Now it's off to work at Star's.
I know - it's amazing how the days can slip away between posts. I find it hard to balance time spent making in the studio with time devoted to recording it (i.e. photographing & writing about it). These samples came out beautifully - thanks for sharing...ReplyDelete
Thanks, Lisa. I had so much fun making these fabrics. I can't even begin to tell you the potential in all this! Very exciting!Delete