|Robbin's Maine garden bouquet|
(excerpts from the World English Dictionary)
1. any of a group of colors that lie between yellow and blue in the visible spectrum in the wavelength range 575-500 nanometers.
2. a small area of grassland, esp in the center of a village
3. an area of ground used for a purpose: a putting green
4. plural: edible leaves and stems of certain plants eaten as vegetables
5. plural: freshly cut branches of ornamental trees used as decoration.
6. a person, esp a politician, who supports environmental issues
7. slang: money
8. slang: marijuana of low quality
1. of the color green
2. vigorous, not faded
3. envious or jealous
4. immature, unsophisticated or gullible
5. fresh, raw or unripe
6. unhealthily pale in appearance
Jennifer and I will be playing the Searching for Roy G Biv Challenge next Thursday, August 16. Hope you will join us this month. Click here for the rules. As usual, I will be giving away a specially designed piece of my printed fabric in the challenge color...but you have to play to be eligible. Come on...it's fun!
I'm off to Savannah to pick up my folks and head up to Maine for the family reunion...I can smell the sea air...